Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random Events??

Went cheese rolling yesterday that was seriously random i need to do some more stuff like that any ideas???



Random Events??shows



I'm not sure if I understand your question but if it's offbeat events you're after try this site. It seem like fun. The only thing is it's in America but maybe you can bear it in mind when you plan your next hol. Have fun!



http://www.roadsideamerica.com/



Random Events??comedy show opera theater



My friends once built a pirate raft out of flotation devices, dressed up like pirates, and sailed in the middle of a lake. Do that.
what the heck? OOOOOOOOOH go dance mopping! or or or!!!!! jump slapping! ITS AWESOME!!!
Are you talking about neopets? They have tons of random events I once found a bag of points that had like a 100,000 points in it, that was my luckey day woo hoo!!!
roll down a hill in a garbage can.



fuuun.
Try this....I have walked the hot coals twice.



http://www.blazefirewalking.com



Best wishes, Mike.
:))
Run a marathon for a charity.



I once ran a marathon.....Actually it was only a half marathon but I had to get back didn't I!
Try barrel rolling off Niagara Falls! Or shark wrestling off the Great Barrier Reef with Great Whites,or Orca riding above the Arctic circle! Strap yourself into a lawn chair attached to helium filled balloons and see what a 747 looks like at cruising altitude. Just some fun suggestions that you may have failed to consider for your next random event!
Try not to think about penguins, it's REALLY HARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd