Thursday, December 10, 2009

Organizing events??

I am trying to organize this thing at my school for kids in my school that can't afford to buy clothes. I was think that I would have kids bring in clothes but I am not sure how to organize it so kids that actually need it can get the clothes.



Organizing events??sunshine



that is a great idea. my school does it twice a year. what we did was ask the dean and principles permission. once we got their approval, we went ahead and thought of creative ways to get the students at our school to bring in clothes; at the same time we contacted shelters saying come to our school on this day between this time and this time or we can send the clothes to them. the reps from shelters came and looked through clothes, seeing which would fit and which wouldnt. we also sent out boxes of clothes to other places that couldnt come. it was a big hit.



hope this idea helps. you're doing a good thing, keep it up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd