Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I get ideas about family night events for a restaurant, to bring customers in?

Our restaurant is involved in raising money for the Easter Seals, part of my job is to host different family nights event for the company.



How do I get ideas about family night events for a restaurant, to bring customers in?plays



I always wanted to own a restaurant, but I have a few ideas. How about a BINGO night? OR a card game night? Everyone pays 3.00 to get in with coffee and that way they will order maybe a roll or something or even supper. I would also do a buffet night with all the fixings for a good price, with some $ of course going to your cause. A raffle is a good thing as well. Raffle off something you know your town would like and advertise it the cheapest you can of course, but be "BIG" about it if you can in your local paper. Hope that helps. I have more ideas if interested? Let me know.



How do I get ideas about family night events for a restaurant, to bring customers in?opera ticket opera theater



Meet with the manager of a local movie theatre and put together a program for dinner and a movie. The family buys dinner at your restaurant and gets a free movie.
Make fliers and ask different retailers to let you put them on their counters. Movie rental stores work great, so do convenience stores and banks.
ask neighbors and stuff like that. you could sponser events that everyone likes to come to. you could make some rly good food and give free samples at fairs and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd